|MHCET 2013 Exam will be expected in
the month of may, 2013. Candidate can check out website for regular
update. This exam is conducted by Government of Maharashtra &
all other info related to exam will be available on official
DMER website - http://www.dmer.org/cet2011/vol11.asp
DTE website - http://www.dte.org.in/
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted for UG as well as
PG PG programs. Also known as CET
Maharashtra, the exam is conducted by the Maharashtra
Government for admission to a number of courses like Health
sciences, engineering and pharmacy degree courses. The exam is
conducted once for admission to undergraduate programs and once for
the post graduate courses. After MH CET Results 2012 are announced, students can
apply to a group of colleges in Maharashtra. The MH
CET colleges are:
1) Govt./Municipal Corp./ Govt. Aided Colleges for degree courses in Health Sciences.
2) Govt. / Govt. Aided/University Managed Colleges / University Departments / Autonomous Colleges including ICT, Mumbai and Unaided Private Colleges of Engineering & Pharmacy degree courses. Colleges in the category of Unaided Private Colleges are those who have given their consent to participate in MH CET 2012.
3) BVSc & AH degree course.
From news and admission updates to career profiles and study abroad information, from career counselling and guidance to practice tests and expert tips to ace competitive exams, Learnhub is the best guide a student can have to excel in life.
Join Learnhub and benefit from:
1) Our panel of expert counsellors
2) Model test papers for all competitive exams
3) Latest news and admission updates
4) Study Abroad information including loans, visa process & scholarships
5) Ranking of top engineering, DU colleges, B-schools in India & abroad
6) Career options for students of diverse fields
For more information about Learnhub Click here